- Online Enrollment
- New Student Registration
- School Supplies
- Digital Learning Resources and Online Textbooks
- Campus PTA
Information will be sent to households in a letter and through email by Aug. 17. Returning student online enrollment verification will become available the same day. Instructions on how to create an InfoSnap account and begin the enrollment process will be included in the emails and letters.Enroll Online Today!
New Student Registration
August 5th 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
August 6th 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Registration for families who have not previously attended Cedar Valley or 5th grade at Brushy Creek, Elsa England, Great Oaks, or Patsy Sommer elementaries. Families who have had transfers approved during the spring of 2015 do not need to attend new student registration.
Documents needed to register a new student:
- Withdrawal form and report card from previous school
- A current immunization record
- Proof of residence: This must be a copy of the lease or mortgage agreement
- Birth certificate
- Social Security Card
New 7th and 8th Grade Student Orientation
August 17th – 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 7th and 8th grade students who have registered for Cedar Valley during the summer will have the opportunity to be introduced to faculty and tour the building.
August 20th – 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Welcome Walk for all students new to Cedar Valley (A Cedar Valley Faculty member will stop by your house for a brief welcome visit.)
Sixth Grade JAG CAMP
August 21st – 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- JAG Camp for all incoming 6th graders: Students will attend orientation activities and receive schedules and lockers. Students will have the opportunity to meet their teachers and practice their schedule. There will also be Cedar Valley PE clothes and other spirit wear for sale. Parents will be able to set up their Home Access account if you do not already have one from a Round Rock ISD elementary school. (Home Access accounts from the elementary schools will roll over to Cedar Valley.) Parents will also be able to deposit money into lunch accounts.
7th Grade Schedule Pick Up
August 24th – 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Seventh grade students may pick up their schedules. There will be no early textbook pick up this year. Students will receive their textbooks during the first week of school.
8th Grade Schedule Pick Up
August 24th – 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Eighth grade students may pick up their schedules. There will be no early textbook pick up this year. Students will receive their textbooks during the first week of school.
First Day of School – August 25th
Sept. 21st – 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Open house for all Cedar Valley Students
If you plan to be a Watch D.O.G., go on a field trip, volunteer in the classroom, or work with students, you must complete the online application AND receive approval. Online Volunteer Application.
Some helpful tips to remember when submitting your volunteer application:
- Please complete entire form.
- Select the school(s) where you would like to volunteer (you can choose more than one school).
- Please make sure that you click the SUBMIT button.
Thank you in advance for going through this process. We look forward to you volunteering at our school!