Quality Without Compromise
August 6: 9:00am – 12:00pm and 4:00pm ‐ 7:00pm
Registration for families who have not previously attended Cedar Valley or 5th grade at Brushy Creek, England, Great Oaks, or Sommer elementaries. Families who have had transfers approved during the spring of 2015 do not need to attend new student registration.
- A current immunization record
- Proof of residence: This must be a copy of the lease or mortgage agreement
- Birth certificate
- Social Security Card
If you plan to be a Watch D.O.G., go on a field trip, volunteer in the classroom, or work with students, you must complete the online application AND receive approval. Online Volunteer Application.
Some helpful tips to remember when submitting your volunteer application:
- Please complete entire form.
- Select the school(s) where you would like to volunteer (you can choose more than one school).
- Please make sure that you click the SUBMIT button.
Thank you in advance for going through this process. We look forward to you volunteering at our school!